Supervisor (m/w) Control Tower - Packed goods
LOG4CHEM is one of the leading 4PL providers in the chemical industry in Europe:
With our innovative business model, we offer sustainable transport concepts and always provide our customers with the optimal logistics solution.
We are a small, flexible team with a flat organizational hierarchy. Our main focus is putting good ideas into practice.
Your tasks include:
- Daily operative coordination of transport orders in the function of a control tower
- Daily communication with partners and customers
- Active control in case of deviations as escalation level
- Creation, evaluation and analysis of control reports
- Support of the operative accounting and claims management as well as the handling of complaints
- Active participation and initiation of improvements in the supply chain as well as compliance with the KPIs requirements
What we are looking for in you:
- Completed vocational training or university degree as well as professional experience in a customer service oriented field
- Several years of experience in logistics
- Friendly and solution-oriented communication as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and numeric skills as well as a conscientious and precise approach to work
- Have the ability to keep cool even in hectic times
- Very good computer skills (Excel, Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP are very familiar to you)
- Responsible and experienced in service management and achieving set goals within defined periods
- Very good German and English skills for professional communication with blue chip customers
We offer you:
- Great independence in carrying out your tasks: your experience and ideas are called for
- Cooperation in a growing, international environment with a very flat organizational hierarchy
- Modern office space in the center of Pulheim (immediate proximity to the train station)
- Friendly working environment and team events with open-minded, motivated colleagues
Interested? Contact us!
Send us your application per e-mail.